Our website address is: https://fortify24x7.shop
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you provide to us through the Services or otherwise includes:
- Business and personal contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name and information.
- Content you choose to upload to the Services, such as comments on our blog and survey responses.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Registration information, such as information that may be related to a service or an event you register for.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Service.
- Information provided by job applicants, such as professional credentials and skills, educational and work history, and other information of the type that may be included on a resume or curriculum vitae.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications
Information we obtain from other third parties. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, a business partner may share your contact information with us if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our products or services, or the types of products or services we offer. Your contact information may be collected by a third party and provided to us in connection with your access to one of our resource materials (such as Fortify XDR reports or guides). We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners, publicly available sources and data providers.
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and activity occurring on or through the Service. The information that may be collected automatically includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, device identifier (such as the Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising), browser type, IP address, general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on the Services, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access. Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites and mobile applications.
On our webpages, this information is collected using cookies, browser web storage (also known as locally stored objects, or “LSOs”), web beacons, and similar technologies, and our emails may also contain web beacons.
How We Use Your Personal Information
To operate the Services. We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Services
- provide information about our products and services
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Services
- enable security features of the Services, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in
- communicate with you about the Services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- communicate with you about events or surveys in which you participate
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications
- provide support and maintenance for the Services
- to respond to your requests, questions and feedback
For research and development. We analyze use of the Services to improve the Services and to develop new products and services, including by studying user demographics and use of the Services.
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may send you Fortify XDR-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the ‘Opt Out’ of marketing section below.
To display advertisements. We work with advertising partners to display advertisements elsewhere online. These advertisements are delivered by our advertising partners and may be targeted based on your use of the Service or your activity elsewhere online. To learn more about your choices in connection with advertisements, please see the section below titled “Targeted online advertising.”
To manage our recruiting and process employment applications. We use personal information, such as information submitted to us in a job application, to facilitate our recruitment activities and process employment applications, such as by evaluating a job candidate for an employment activity and monitoring recruitment statistics.
To comply with law. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services; and (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
To create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data. We may create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data by removing or not utilizing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
How We Share your Personal Information
Co-branded events. We may share your personal information with third party companies that partner with us on co-branded events (such as webinars we offer with a partner). These third parties may use your personal information consistent with their privacy policies.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users. Users who are located within Europe can find additional information about their rights below.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at [email protected]. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Targeted online advertising. Some of the business partners that collect information about users’ activities on or through the Services may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior or mobile application usage for purposes of targeted advertising.
Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting the user’s country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly titled link). Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
In addition, your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit our or our partners’ ability to engage in ad tracking or targeted advertising using the Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising associated with your mobile device.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online, but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Choosing not to share your personal information. Where we are required by law to collect your personal information, or where we need your personal information in order to provide the Services to you, if you do not provide this information when requested (or you later ask to delete it), we may not be able to provide you with our services. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Services by designating it as required at the time of collection or through other appropriate means.
Other Sites, Mobile Applications and Services
The Services may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and mobile applications and online services you use.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ several organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all Internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
California Privacy Statement
California residents have certain rights under the California Shine the Light law and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
In general, within the preceding 12 months:
- We have collected the categories of Personal Information listed in the “Personal Information We Collect” section above.
- We have collected these categories of Personal Information directly from you, when you use our Services, and from third parties for the purposes described in “Personal Information We Collect” section above.
- We have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for business purposes: Identifiers and contact information; professional and employment-related information; commercial information; transactional information; and internet and network activity information.
- We have not sold your Personal Information.
CCPA Privacy Rights
As of January 1, 2020, certain California residents are entitled to privacy rights under the CCPA. Customers who wish to exercise these rights should direct their requests to the Fortify XDR customer contact that controls their Personal Information.
- The right to know. You have the right to request to know (i) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have about you; (ii) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you in the last 12 months; (iii) the categories of sources from which that Personal Information was collected; (iv) the categories of your Personal Information that we sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; (v) the categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information was sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; and (vi) the purpose for collecting and selling your Personal Information.
- The right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected or maintain about you. We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your Personal Information was collected. If we deny your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why.
- The right to equal service. If you choose to exercise any of these rights, we will not discriminate against you in anyway. If you exercise certain rights, understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of our Services.
You may exercise your right to know and your right to deletion twice a year free of charge. To exercise your right to know or your right to deletion, contact us at [email protected]
We will take steps to verify your identity before processing your request to know or request to delete. We will not fulfill your request unless you have provided enough information for us to verify you are the individual about whom we collected Personal Information. If you have a customer account with us, we will use our existing customer account authentication practices to verify your identity. If you do not have a customer account with us, we may request additional information about you to verify your identity. We will only use the Personal Information provided in the verification process to verify your identity or authority to make a request and to track and document request responses, unless you initially provided the information for another purpose.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete. When we verify your agent’s request, we may verify both your and your agent’s identity and request a signed document from you that authorizes your agent to make the request on your behalf. To protect your Personal Information, we reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf.
Shine the Light
Our California customers are also entitled to request and obtain from Fortify XDR once per calendar year information about any of your Personal Information shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. To request this information please contact us at [email protected].
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable. We encourage parents with concerns to contact us.
How to Contact Us
2067 Apa Road
Point Roberts, WA 98281
Effective as of January 1, 2020